The 2011 Fiesta is a compact vehicle with full-size accommodations for five. The cockpit design offers plenty of storage, with controls and switches within easy reach. Fiesta offers a wide range of available smart technology features that help make “getting there” more than half the fun (see what else fiesta has to offer).
ITELLIGENT ACCESS WITH PUSH-BUTTON START
No more fumbling with the key! Now you can get this feature, which enables drivers to enter Fiesta with one touch and then start the vehicle without ever taking the key out of their pocket.
The system senses when the Intelligent Access Key is in range of the door and allows access to the vehicle with a touch of the black button on the front door handle
The Fiesta’s trunk or hatch can be opened without using the key by depressing the switch located above the license plate when the Intelligent Access Key is in range
INTEGRATED SPOTTER MIRRORS
Class-exclusive (subcompact cars) integrated spotter mirrors smartly integrate secondary convex spotter mirrors to help keep Fiesta drivers aware of vehicles entering their “blind zone”.
Fiesta offers features typically found on more expensive vehicles. One example is class-exclusive available leather seating surfaces and heated front seat cushions.
EASY FUEL CAPLESS FUEL FILLER
Industry- and class-exclusive Easy Fuel eliminates the need for a fuel filler cap and helps make fill-ups easier. A rubber seal on the fuel filler door helps keep dirt from entering Fiesta’s Easy Fuel filler opening.
SYNC – Ford and Microsoft have teamed up to develop SYNC. This Ford-exclusive technology will change the way Fiesta customers use their digital media and Bluetooth wireless technology enabled mobile phones. SYNC allows Fiesta drivers to stay connected to the information, entertainment and people they care about while on the road:
- Traffic, Directions and Information with complimentary 3-year prepaid subscription
- 911 Assist
- Vehicle Health Report (VHR)
- Voice-activated hands-free calling
- Uninterrupted connections that allow going directly from mobile phone to the vehicle’s hands-free phone during the call
- Advanced calling features like caller ID, call waiting, conference calling and more
- Voice-activated control of an MP3-style media player
- Instant voice recognition
- Audible text messages
- Ringtone support
- Automatic phone book transfer for mobile phones with this feature
- Multilingual intelligence (English, French, Spanish)
4” Multifunctional Display – This class-exclusive feature places key information at eye level so Fiesta drivers spend less time looking away from the road.
- Displays include audio system function, time and SYNC (if equipped)
- Displays outside temperature and compass when equipped with SYNC
THOUGHTFUL STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Here’s a look at the smart storage inside Fiesta:
- Center Console with two cup holders with a smaller center cup holder designed to hold and 8-ounce energy drink
- Lower stowage area for mobile phones, garage door openers and other smaller items
- Rear cup holder/storage area includes a coin holder
- Driver and front passenger door trim panels include a map pocket and cup holder
- Glove box offers up to 9L of storage space and includes a pen holder on the floor
Fuller Ford looks forward to the arrival of the all new 2011 Ford Fiesta this summer. As always, Fuller Ford offers Lifetime Free Oil Changes on ALL new vehicle purchases – in stock or factory ordered. This includes the Ford Fiesta! Fuller Ford is the Cincinnati Tri-State Region’s leader for the hottest, cutting-edge, most fuel efficient vehicles available. Whether you are coming from Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana, we are conveniently located right off of I-75, just west of downtown Cincinnati (Fuller can customize your Fiesta to your style). Order your Fiesta today at http://www.fullerisford.com/2011-fiesta.aspx.