Today, most manufacturers offer some level of Bluetooth® capability. It’s important to keep in mind that SYNC offers much more. With easy operation and a host of voice commands, SYNC not only outperforms the competition, it also helps drivers keep their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road.
Beyond phone and media player, SYNC has continued to serve up a variety of new features. Most everyone is familiar with:
- Traffic, Directions and Information services
- 911 Assist
- Vehicle Health Report
NOW THERE ARE MORE SERVICES
These new features are available to customers with a 2011 model vehicle, an active subscription to Traffic, Directions and Information and an active Owner Account at SyncMyRide.com.
- Send to SYNC – Google Maps and MapQuest®. Owners can search a destination using new.mapquest.com or maps.google.com anywhere they have Internet connectivity, and then send directions to their mobile phone. When they get in their vehicle, they simply access the Services menu and SYNC will have the information
- Travel – provides access to leading travel service companies including airlines, hotels and rental car companies
- Real-time stock quotes – allows the driver to keep an eye on their favorite stocks
- Movies – allows customers to search movie theaters by location or movie name and check show times
- Daily horoscope – lets the curious know what sort of a day it’s going to be
Fuller Ford’s friendly sales and service staff can help you with all of your Ford SYNC questions. Fuller Ford is the Cincinnati Tri-State Region’s leader for the hottest, cutting-edge, most fuel efficient vehicles available. Whether you are coming from Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana, we are conveniently located right off of I-75, just west of downtown Cincinnati. Check us out on the web at www.fullerisford.com.